Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Public Service Announcement

Hey guys. I hate to do this, but it looks like this blog will be updating very sporadically (if at all) over the next week or two. Work has got insanely busy, and I'm finding I have no time to type up these posts. Even under-employed lawyers like me have deadlines, I fear. I've been working on a post piecemeal the last few days on the free time I've been able to grab, but I don't know when I'll have the time to finish it.

So what does this mean?  I'll still be posting my thoughts and reviews on each episode of the HBO show, but as for the reread I have no clue when the next post is going up. So just check back later, or follow me on twitter (@patcarrington) and I'll notify everyone when the blog updates.

Sorry everyone, and I'll get back to the reread as soon as my schedule gives me room to breathe again.

In the meantime, here are some links:

What is your Westerosi name?

And the manga-inspired covers of the Japanese Song of Ice and Fire editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment