Friday, May 6, 2011

Place Holder!

I know, it's the first week of the "new" schedule and I already screwed it up. A friend was in from out of town, so I decided to meet up with him for a drink, which of course became several drinks. I tried to do a late-night post while I was a little buzzed, but it didn't quite work. Plus the next Eddard chapter is probably my favorite chapter in the entire book so I don't want to short-change it.

So what does it all mean? It means the actual reread post will be up later today or tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments:

  1. Finally... a non-pup GHOST made an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. placeholder image

    ReplyDelete